Follow us on Twitter at @HFSCPool
Based on the updated COVID guidelines, the board has updated the COVID restrictions at the pool. As always, we encourage you to follow CDC guidelines regarding mask-wearing and social distancing. Based on this update, the following policy changes are in place as of 6/5/21:
- COVID occupancy restrictions are lifted. The manager will track attendance to stay within the occupancy restrictions based on our health department permit.
- Guests are allowed at the pool.
- Pavilions can be reserved.
- Volleyball and basketball areas are open for use.
- Snack bar is fully open.
- Raft nights are back on schedule
- Swim lessons are available. Refer to the Swim Lessons tab for more details.
Payment for late summer passes now being accepted. Click here to learn more- LateSummerPass
2021 Late Summer Passes