Follow us on Twitter at @HFSCPool
Based on the updated COVID guidelines, the board has updated the COVID restrictions at the pool. As always, we encourage you to follow CDC guidelines regarding mask-wearing and social distancing. Based on this update, the following policy changes will be in place starting 6/5/21:
- COVID occupancy restrictions will be lifted. The manager will track attendance to stay within the occupancy restrictions based on our health department permit.
- Guests will be allowed at the pool.
- Pavilions can be reserved.
- Volleyball and basketball areas will be open for use.
- Snack bar will be fully open.
- Raft nights will start up – first raft night scheduled for 6/17/21.
- Swim lessons will be available. An email regarding group lessons will be distributed as details are finalized.
Interested in Lifeguard Certification or Recertification?
HFSC is pleased to offer a lifeguard certification or recertification course. The in-person certification classes will be on June 5-6. The in-person recertification class will be on June 5. Please register at https://forms.gle/P71UQA7byQpobTzz6. A minimum of 8 students is required to hold the class.